NEW SPORTBACK 2010 170TDI QUATTRO HELP

nickggg

Reaction score
Hello all

Just taken delivery of my new SB BE love it...

Sorry if this has been covered previously..

Is it possible to mod the car (via VAG maybe?) so that the LED DRL's come on when i open the car via remote key fob?

It it also possible to mod so the drl ( 1st light choice - brightest drl setting) so that they come on with the rear led lights? as my drl's dim when rears are on(2ND LIGHT setting) ???

Many Thanks

2010 60reg 2.0 TDI 170 QUATTRO, ibis white, pana sunroof, black edition, fold mirrors, heat seats

Dont know if you can set the DRL's as comming/leaving home lights. But you can make the tail "leds" glow with DRL by changing some numbers i vagcom to "scandinavian style" i saw it in a forum post once. my car is norwegian and i got it, so it works :)

Hello all

Just taken delivery of my new SB BE love it...

Sorry if this has been covered previously..

Is it possible to mod the car (via VAG maybe?) so that the LED DRL's come on when i open the car via remote key fob?

It it also possible to mod so the drl ( 1st light choice - brightest drl setting) so that they come on with the rear led lights? as my drl's dim when rears are on(2ND LIGHT setting) ???

Many Thanks

2010 60reg 2.0 TDI 170 QUATTRO, ibis white, pana sunroof, black edition, fold mirrors, heat seats

When my car MY10 was in for oil change the other day at local dealer i asked them to do it and they came back as said they couldnt as i dont have auto lights. :(.
I wanted the same and also alarm beep when locked/unlocked. Again they said they couldnt do that :S

When you set the coming home / leaving home function to on using the DIS, the light that illuminate are the DRL LED's and the front fogs! :)

When my car MY10 was in for oil change the other day at local dealer i asked them to do it and they came back as said they couldnt as i dont have auto lights. :(.
I wanted the same and also alarm beep when locked/unlocked. Again they said they couldnt do that :S

Audi won't change settings on a UK car to settings for a foreign car. It doesn't mean it can't be done though!!