1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New song brought tears

RobMorris Nov 10, 2011

1. RobMorris

RobMorris Member

Have you ever heard a new song that has blown you away that has brought a tear to your eye!?

Last night - Radio 1 with Zane Lowe.

Dizzy Rascal rapped over a DJ Muggs (Cypress Hill) track called 'Snap your head back'

Basically our Dubstep sound has reached the US so with an old skool Hip Hop DJ who loves Bass music taking Dubstep and then Dizzy over the top..... Well I thought it was awsome..

DJ Muggs album 'Bass for your face' comes out next Feb which im rather looking forward to. Gots to get my ICE sorted in the car ready for this album!

Thought id share that ha ha

2. JtotheD

JtotheD Active Member

if you like that kind of stuff then you'd like skrillex, doctor p, flux pavilion, koan sound, skream, benga, cookie monsta, trolley snatcha etc then right? got to admit ages ago when i first heard the doctor p & flux pavilion remix of dj fresh - louder that blew me away.

3. RobMorris

RobMorris Member

JtotheD - ive never heard of any of those guys you just wrote! Im just a Radio 1 listener really but perhaps I should seek out some of what you mention!

4. JtotheD

JtotheD Active Member

skrillex has been on radio 1 - check out first of the year (equinox) or ruffneck bass. he mainly does remixes though. also check out that doctor p and flux pavilion remix of dj fresh-louder.

5. RobMorris

RobMorris Member

Cheers mate - il have a download tonight.

6. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

WOW...i feel old!!!

I dont know any of the names mentioned above apart from Dizzee and Cypress Hill (these are more my era) Insane in the Brain, Dr Greenthumb, Black Sunday...along with House of Pain, Funkdoobiest - oh yea thats what im talking about!!!

7. crazy88

crazy88 Loving the anonymity

When was the song on the show dude? We can listen again then and hear it. I can't be bothered listening to the whole Zane Lowe show though :)

8. RobMorris

RobMorris Member

9. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics Supporter Team V6 quattro Audi A8 Team Akoya TDi saloon Audi S8

Thanks for this lads.
    I'm after some new tunes. :)

10. StateOfPlay

StateOfPlay Well-Known Member

I do know! I do! I cry whenever I hear a song by Cliff Richard. Honest.