New Site

It's amazing what you can fit in 400 x 125 pixels, the site legal signature image size.

for example:

This is a graphics image......

Wanted-NewHome.jpg

and you still have another two lines of full text to accompany this.

I'm having that.
Thanks. :)

:happy: I'm using one less 'e' now, surely that's worth extra sig pic allowance.

And by my calculations you're 200 pixels too wide and one line of text to many. :nyah:

(6) Forum signatures are permitted up to a maximum size (unless agreed by special request to an Administrator or Moderator) – if you wish to include an image it should not be more than 400 pixels wide and 125 pixels high, you may also include up to two lines of standard size text. If you do not wish to include an image you may include up to five lines of standard size text. Links are permitted in signatures to private classified advertisements and personal/non-commercial websites, and within the maximum signature size limits described previously.

:busted_cop:

(6) Forum signatures are permitted up to a maximum size (unless agreed by special request to an Administrator or Moderator) – if you wish to include an image it should not be more than 400 pixels wide and 125 pixels high, you may also include up to two lines of standard size text. If you do not wish to include an image you may include up to five lines of standard size text. Links are permitted in signatures to private classified advertisements and personal/non-commercial websites, and within the maximum signature size limits described previously.

:busted_cop:

Good point. :yes:

Anyway, I've had mine ok'd by Ess_three. He said to me "you're allowed a big pic".
Although there is a possibility he actually said "you're a loud big *****".

Thinking about it now, I'm leaning towards it being the latter.

On reflection the post was out of order so I deleted it yet you want to carry on.
You want to make it a crusade to have me removed from here then you go ahead mate,I'm sure I won't curl up and die.

oh and if I wanted to 'hide' I would ban you and remove your post but if you feel the need you carry on.

You need to realise that there are people who are members of this forum that may have very personal and unhappy associations with world conflicts.

Your comments were very hurtful and totally out of order.

I think you should consider resigning as a moderator because you have quite clearly not got the ability to rationalise and evaluate what is and isn't important.

Perhaps, with the new system of 'liking posts and agreeing with posts' members may indicate their thoughts.

However, it is unfortunate that if they missed your comments they would not be able to judge for themselves because you have removed the evidence.

Mike, you need to move on mate, he's realised his mistake, and took action by removing his post, not 'removing evidence' as you put it.

If you are still unhappy about it, please report the post(you can still report it without the original post) or contact an Administrator directly, as opposed to making it a point on this thread.

Cheers.

Mike, you need to move on mate, he's realised his mistake, and took action by removing his post, not 'removing evidence' as you put it.

If you are still unhappy about it, please report the post(you can still report it without the original post) or contact an Administrator directly, as opposed to making it a point on this thread.

Cheers.

Ok mate - I've made my point and other mods have responded.

Lesson learned hopefully - no further action necessary.

Thanks

Server busy again, truly is becoming silly now guys, come on!!!!

Thats cause everyone's in from the sun.

It simply cant cope with the posts and yet the number of people logged on is not very high...Just a crap server i think.
Tried to pm some people tonight...no chance..

It simply cant cope with the posts and yet the number of people logged on is not very high...Just a crap server i think.
Tried to pm some people tonight...no chance..

Great..now it has taken me 5 minutes to get back on here to apologise for the fact the stupid thing posted twice. Its almost unusable tonight. :banghead:

Yes some of us did spot this last night, think he just changed his avatar note.

Last edited:
We shall see what happens then. He hasn't been online since, but i'm guessing he's not an ASN addict like the rest of us :)

haha! So true. You've been 'clean' for a good month or so now though so maybe you've forgot what it's like on the inside. .

Shame about the note though, I still took a screenshot and may use it as my signature :) Surely it's making a mockery of the banning system to pretend you're banned? Next thing people will be making a mockery of the classifieds by having items for sale in their signatures.

haha! So true. You've been 'clean' for a good month or so now though so maybe you've forgot what it's like on the inside. .

Shame about the note though, I still took a screenshot and may use it as my signature :) Surely it's making a mockery of the banning system to pretend you're banned? Next thing people will be making a mockery of the classifieds by having items for sale in their signatures.

Your last sentence is legendary!
Take a bow my son, take a bow.

I suspect the presence of tinnies by his feet caused some of this issue yesterday or too much sun, either way, it was a rather silly thing to do overall, but lets move on now chaps, as its not going to make any difference to our days is it, he knows his wrong doing.

There is now a Bug Fixes section, be good to get people to post any issues they have seen with the site in there.

Bug Fix List

The new site looks spot on! Great work!

Brilliant - lets hope you get the result that will help maintain this excellent site in the manner we all desire .

Come on chaps - a fiver is nothing to us 'rich' Audi owners ! :beerchug: