New Site Format - Well Done!

Molnboman

Reaction score
Not sure who is responsible but would just like to say well done to whoever is responsible for the new look forum. You have made the previous easy to use forum.....even better and the layout looks brill.

Well done to all involved.

BR
A

Reactions: Sandra
What they actually need is a kick up the backside!
I detest it when people change things almost for the sake of change.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't go that far, but I have to say I don't see any benefits from the change, in fact just the opposite.

Reactions: adcooper
Not a big fan at the moment,the other seemed a bit easier to see,and the layout seemed better.It might grow on me.

Get wae the programme!......layout on the I Pad is far improved. Granted, a bit of notice would have been nice but still better than before imho!

Wheres the quote button?
As for the mods reply above, what exactly are you trying to say ref the Ive fixed it for you as its lost on me, maybe some sort of sick J Saville joke?
Make a forum a pita to use and people will move away like most things in life really.

they seem to be making improvements daily, looks a lot better this morning, easier layout and format to posts.

the previous one was better......
I posted that I didn't like the monochrome look and effectively got flamed by an Admin. That sort of attitude is unacceptable IMHO - so I'm off.

So long and thanks for all the fish.

A
I posted that I didn't like the monochrome look and effectively got flamed by an Admin. That sort of attitude is unacceptable IMHO - so I'm off.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
A lot has happened these past few days and a lot of thing have been said. It would be a shame to lose you, Dave.

Reactions: TOM.S
Yes Dave it isn't the right way to deal with people, but don't give up on the site just because someone said something.(probably had a weak moment)

Reactions: Sandra
Well I was thinking along the same lines, Im getting old and look at things in a different light, ie dont like it/them dont have nowt to do with them simples, for some reason really annoys people!

Last edited by a moderator: