New shape S3 or new shape Focus ST or M135i???

Andy White

Reaction score
Hey guys, newbe here.

In the process of selling my Astra VXR and am looking at replacing it with one of the above!

Think you guys will be slightly bias towards Audis but I'm wondering if anybody has any experience of all 3 cars any can offer some advice to help my decision.

Thanks

A) You're in the wrong section for for new S3's, you'll need to be in the 8v section
B) Focus ST/RS is a chavs car, which is fine if you already have an ASBO?
C) I do get a little be excited when I see a 135, but I'd hate to imagine the fuel bill!

^ Just my tuppence worth!

Reactions: daz-20vt
Ta Fella,I'll stick it on the other section.
Tend to agree with you

I had an Astra VXR , really to step up you need 4wd/rwd , which takes you down to 2 , I had a bmw before the S3 , and it was a nightmare , spent more time getting fixed than driving it ! Obviously biased , but defo the S3 for me ..

(Still miss my Astra though , it was awesome !)

Last edited:
If I was in your position...... I would get a 60 plate RS3 for £25k and save your money.

I hate the whole BMW image .. I hate seeing them on the road and I pritty much hate everyone that drives one..it's a mental barrier that I will never be able to break it's just built into me .. so for me it's either the ford or audi

I hate the whole BMW image .. I hate seeing them on the road and I pritty much hate everyone that drives one..it's a mental barrier that I will never be able to break it's just built into me .. so for me it's either the ford or audi

I certainly don't hate the drivers, some of them have excellent taste. I drove past a brand new white BM yesterday after dropping my daughter off in town. His window was down, so was mine and he shouted out 'luv yer motor bruv !'

If he hadn't been such a chav I might have even replied.............. ;)

Reactions: Blackwhite and Scottyg