New seats leather, heated?

audi58

Reaction score
I've just treated myself to some leather seats. I have put them in and I now have an airbag warning on the dash, if I plug VAGCOM in and clear all fault codes will it solve this issue?

Also how do I know if they're heated? They have electric lumbar support, but not sure how to tell if theyre heated, as if they are then I'd like to get the looms and switches! :)

Thanks in advance

I'm guessing you never unplugged the battery? As long as their are no actual faults then VAGCOM will clear the error.

Do you have any spare connectors sticking out of the seats or are there wires going into pins of the multi-plug from the seat but not coming back out?

I did remember to disconnect the battery before changing them but when I reconnected the battery the warning light came up.

My old seats only had two plugs, one for seatbelt and one for airbag. The new seats have a big black multi-plug thing, do you know what pins are which?

Well done on gettin rid of the CLOTH :asskicking:
I guess your not a man of the cloth Nate? LOL

bit concerned that the airbag light came on despite you disconnecting the battery. I hope vagcom clears error, if not i'd check connections are secure.