1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New S4 modifications

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by Administrators, Jul 31, 2003.

1. Administrators

Administrators Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[Jul 31, 2003]
    so we're offering tuning packages for the new S4.....
    I drove a new S4 with the remap, sports cat and exhaust today, sounds gorgeous, well a normally aspirated car will sound better as it has no turbine wheel dampening the sound, I have to say I reckon VAG are for some reason detuning their N/A engines at the moment as both the R32 and the new V8 S4 have both had very pleasing results /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 22, 2014]

3. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

[Aug 1, 2003]
    I have to say its looks ALOT nicer in the flesh than it does in pictures... pics make it look too underrated... but its not the case. If it sounds anything like the RS6, its a winner! Its good that they are de-tuning the NA cars and standard cos it means more powere to be released for tuning /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
  4. 18ME

18ME Member

[Aug 1, 2003]
    I presume that'll be the red one from Listers then with AMD written all over its bum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
  5. Administrators

Administrators Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[Sep 2, 2003]
    I only know of one company who offer anything for the new S4!
    So I can't really be accused of being biased by suggesting AmD

www.auto-amd.com