New S3 Spacer Pics

JamS3

Reaction score
Iv'e finally got round to taking some pics of my 10mm spacers on the rear of my S3. I know its filthy but been full of cold and in this weather its only staying clean for 10mins!

As mentioned in previous post about spacers I have to get either 10mm again to go on the front or some 8mm spigoted ones so I dont get any wobble/ vibration through the steering wheel.

What do you think?

DSC00916.jpg

DSC00915.jpg

Any pics of the whole car with the spacers? I have 8mm H&R hubcentric on the front of my car and havent noticed any wobble

JamS3 said:
Iv'e finally got round to taking some pics of my 10mm spacers on the rear of my S3. I know its filthy but been full of cold and in this weather its only staying clean for 10mins!

As mentioned in previous post about spacers I have to get either 10mm again to go on the front or some 8mm spigoted ones so I dont get any wobble/ vibration through the steering wheel.

What do you think?

looks great Jam, so what are these spacers front and back? And where can i get some?

They are 10mm H + R on the rear, haven't got round to buying any for the front yet.

Damian on this forum (DPM Autostyling) and the ttshop sell them - www.thettshop.co.uk.

They are 110 and 112 offset so fit both 8L and 8P versions

one last question, what if any are the downside to spacers?? can they effect steering handling in a bad way at all?

Cheers