New S3 owner

Banjonez

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just purchased a 2002 Audi S3, 65k on the clock, full service history in dolphin grey. It's in mint condition, absolutely love it. Only problem I have is that i dont have it yet, i have gotta wait until tuesday to go pick it up :-( So just saying Hi really.

Ben

Ouf.... that will seem like ages to come then hehehe
Post pics when you get it :)

Hi by the way, and welcome!:o.k:

welcome to the forum...sounds like a nice car, enjoy...

welcome chap.....you will find lots and lots of dolphin grey S3's on here

Welcome to the site, bet you cant wait!!

welcome to the exclusive club mate, mind the jealous types on your way in:p

should of brought a yellow one lol, welcome anyway :)

Surely White 8L's are rarer, I've never seen a genuine one! There are the odd custom coloured S3's out there, when Audi was offering custom paint job on S3's.

Welcome to the site anyways, just a mental note, that BLACK is the fastest colour, don't let anyone tell you otherwise! :racer:

Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver Silver

So just in case you dont get it, SILVER is the best colour ;)

Welcome to the site anyways, just a mental note, that BLACK is the fastest colour, don't let anyone tell you otherwise! :racer:

Amen to that brother!

tis deffo black:eiertritt:
stoke07005-1.jpg

Love them tires you have on that stunner!

Was thinking on getting some F1 Asymmetric's but them Paradas look real nice! (Hows the grip in rain... ok for daily drive?)

Nearly forgot...
Silvery blue is fastest fastest ever :moa:

Ouf! :sadlike: I am a scaredy cat!

Will get the F1's than. Shame.... Would love them bad boys you are sporting!

Jason....your car looks clean?

....by the way, this is the colour for an S3, everyone knows this, but some don't like to acknowledge it

Picture068.jpg

Everyone knows silver cars are he best......fact. :p

Hi guys, Had my S3 for 10 days now, gotta say I absolutely love it! I have a few questions,

1, In the armrest compartment i found a button which has a car on it with a little picture which i assume is something to do with the alarm? any idea's? also where does it go? all the buttons on the dash are there, it's not like there is a gap for it.

2, The cup holder is stuck in, will this just be a case of taking the dummy buttons out and taking the fascia off to get the holder working again?

Thanks, Ben

p.s I hope to get some pics up soon, when the weather gets a little nicer and i have time to clean it

I think that button is in the rear passenger area somewhere. Im not often there so cant mind exactly lol. Belive it is for the alarm.

My cup holder doesnt like to come out after a female decided to try and close it by squeezing it instead of just pushing. I just give it a good tap and it come out now. I cant see anything wrong with it so probably new one required.

Yeah the cupholder sticking is a common fault unfortunately, mine sticks a little some times but it still works as long as your gentle with it. As for the button I think it lives on the centre pillar at the bottom near where the seat belt goes down to.