1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New S3 Owner...

ChrisGordon Mar 7, 2006

1. ChrisGordon

ChrisGordon New Member

Hi guys, i picked up my new S3 last thursday, Ebony black 2002. I have had great fun driving around aberdeen in the snow for the last week and unfortunately i am now offshore for two weeks!

Anwyay, i have been lurking around this site for a few months/ years just want to thank you all for all the help i have had in choosing my car.

what with all the snow the car never stayed clean for long! Here is a pic, i`ll post another when i eventually get back and clean her up!

thanks again

Chris

[​IMG]

2. S3Steve

S3Steve Active Member

Good choice mate.

3. Buster

Buster Member

Nice car bud, hope to see you around

4. SanityClause

SanityClause Member

The two weeks will fly past, then you get back to driving/discovering what the car can do.
    Every time I go off on business or holiday, when I get back behind the wheel I get the same grin I did the first time I drove mine. It's a great car.

Oh and welcome to the forum, the quality of experience and advice are priceless.

5. C_Audiboy

C_Audiboy Vroom Vroom

[ QUOTE ]
    Hi guys, i picked up my new S3 last thursday, Ebony black 2002. I have had great fun driving around aberdeen in the snow for the last week and unfortunately i am now offshore for two weeks!

Anwyay, i have been lurking around this site for a few months/ years just want to thank you all for all the help i have had in choosing my car.

what with all the snow the car never stayed clean for long! Here is a pic, i`ll post another when i eventually get back and clean her up!

thanks again

Chris

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey!! Have you stolen my car???

... and my name????

Only joking mate, good choice - welcome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif