1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New S3 owner.....

molly s3 Nov 6, 2011

1. molly s3

molly s3 Member

and what a difference from my previous A3 :yahoo:Forum looks great, looking forward to the "learning" lol.

2. molly s3

molly s3 Member

And I have lots to learn! Seems like I'm in the right place :icon_thumright:

3. FranA3

FranA3 FMDETAILING Regional Rep Site Sponsor Gold Supporter Audi A3 Team Brill Red

welcome to the forum :)

4. drmole

drmole Well-Known Member

:sign_welcome: to ASN

5. warren_S5

warren_S5 Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

Spec / colour / pics?!?!

Welcome to ASN.

6. molly s3

molly s3 Member

Thanks for all the welcomes! Warren, the year is 2007, colour is black and no mods....at the moment!!

Still getting useta the car and driving it at the mo...only have it 48 hours and 6 minutes :)

I love it though, have wanted one for years so had an A3 while I waited (patiently!)...and wowsers is all I can say now that I have it!

Bought it privately so it's booked into the garage for a full service & check wednesday morning...am hoping all will be ok for the most part, wont relax 100% until I know all is ok
    I am this excited about it tho.....:jump:

7. molly s3

molly s3 Member

Will get working on the pics by the way!

8. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Hi, welcome to ASN. Enjoy the forum.