1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New S3 owner questions - help pls !

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by noslojo, Aug 27, 2004.

1. noslojo

noslojo Member

[Aug 27, 2004]
    Hi All,

Just got my S3 on Monday and I already adore it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif It's a 2002, Denim Blue, 6 Disc in dash CD with BOSE, heated full leather, Tracker and alloy mirrors to go with the standard goodies. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif It's immaculate aside from a small ding at the bottom of the front bumper and that's being sorted asap.
    Hope you guys can help with a few questions I have.
    The integrated indicators in the headlights of the facelifted S3s - I noticed they are orange but is this an orange cover so you use a white bulb or is it actually an orange bulb ? I was hoping to change them for those silver coloured bulbs that illuminate orange just to give a slightly cleaner look to the front of the car.

Does anyone have a problem with the front fogs misting up and if yes can it be fixed/avoided ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I need a lower grill for the front bumper as the ding has slightly damaged the one I have. It's not the whole lower grill but just the grey surround part (If I remember correctly the black plastic mesh parts and fog lamps can be removed from the surround). Does anyone have one for sale or can you recommend somewhere for me to get one (except the obvious stealers that is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

TIA /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Kev.
    I will post pics of my S£ as soon I get a decent day to clean it and take some pics.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 26, 2014]

3. noslojo

noslojo Member

[Aug 27, 2004]
    Just thought of another question so would appreciate any advice/info. Maybe one for AndyMac /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Do the BOSE subs have one or two speakers in the plastic box ? Mines defo has 2, that are around 4" in diameter !

4. AL_B

AL_B Active Member

[Aug 27, 2004]
    [ QUOTE ]
    No_Slo_Jo said:
    The integrated indicators in the headlights of the facelifted S3s - I noticed they are orange but is this an orange cover so you use a white bulb or is it actually an orange bulb ? I was hoping to change them for those silver coloured bulbs that illuminate orange just to give a slightly cleaner look to the front of the car.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Its just an orange bulb.

AL