New S3 Front End--Pics!

Wow what a difference. It looks amazing. The S-Line front looks great to start with, but the S3 bumper just looks a lot meaner. Think when the skirts and S3 rear diffuser are added it will look stunning. Top work mate.

At the moment I think the S-line bumper looks better. But I think when it has different wheels and has been lowered it will look better :)

I've been thinking recently I should have maybe bought a Sportback. How much bigger are they than the 3 door in terms of boot and rear leg room?

What's the quality of the spray like? Is it good?

At the moment I think the S-line bumper looks better. But I think when it has different wheels and has been lowered it will look better
I've been thinking recently I should have maybe bought a Sportback. How much bigger are they than the 3 door in terms of boot and rear leg room?

I totally agree. The S3 front end looks ***** with the wheels, but then the wheels look ***** :meeting: Hence why they're coming off, it'll look :o.k: when lowered etc.
I think the legroom is probably a little bit better than the 3 door, and boot should be slightly bigger.
What's the quality of the spray like? Is it good?
Its 90%. Within the akoya silver paint code theres 9 different shades! Trust me to pick it ey :whip: I'll be goin back this/next week to sort it out!
I think it looks really smart Nath. What wheels you going for buddy?

I've already got them Wills :moa: I'm from Bristol, where abouts in Bath do you live? Are you on the TT Forum?

I've already got them Wills :moa: I'm from Bristol, where abouts in Bath do you live? Are you on the TT Forum?[/quote]

Ooo nice, sorry didnt realise. Im on the Bristol side of Bath by the BMW garage, if you know it? Where is Briz are you? No not on the TT forum yet, to be honest only really just joined and getting to know how everything works. Im rubbish.
O and errrr.....any chance of using your inspection pit one weekend!!!!!? got an LCR splitter that needs fitting.

That was at Matt's work in Buxton! Long way from Bristol. Yep I know where the BM garage is, I'm from whitchurch. Do you like your TT? My cousin has a mk1 TT although its 330bhp :eyebrows: