1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New S3 AMK Driver

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by JNP, Jun 23, 2013.

1. JNP

JNP Member

[Jun 23, 2013]
    Hi All,

I've been a member on ASN since 2011 but have recently bought an 8L S3 AMK (01) so i am new to this section!

I read a lot of info on this site and enjoy watching members project's, 8l's in particular, go to new heights!!

I have a few plans for the car and have emailed Bill @ Badger5 for some advice and pricing as he is local (fairly) to me and seems to have an infinate knowledge on these old girls. BY reading some of the threads i can see he's snowed under but I will put some updates in here once i start visiting him!!

Plans are (TIP and cone first i guess):

Upgraded brake system, will probably depend on what Bill has around.
    Stage 1 map
    Jetex filter
    B5 TIP
    Forge 007p

The car needs new shoes first so i need to sort that but apart from that she runs really well and is pretty tidy all round. The previous owners were some solicitors down in Bournemouth who had the car valeted inside and out every weekend....

Here is a pic

IMAG0308.jpg

Anyway, nice to meet you all!

Jim
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 19, 2014]

3. Westy

Westy Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

[Jun 23, 2013]
    Welcome Jim, lovely looking motor. Are you down in Bournemouth then?
  4. JNP

JNP Member

[Jun 23, 2013]
    Cheers Westy, well i'm originally from Romsey/ Salisbury area so not far from there. Live up in Hook now near Basingstoke.
  5. Adam P

Adam P Active Member

[Jun 23, 2013]
    Welcome Jim, nice to see another (kind of) local. Will keep an eye out for you on the roads! :s3addict:
  6. JNP

JNP Member

[Jun 24, 2013]
    Cheers Adam, yea will keep a look out for you too mate, i am always down in Southampton and an S3 in your colour is a little rarer than a black one so easier to spot you than me haha!