1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new S3 (8l) owner from Yorkshire

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by CMcKenzie, Aug 1, 2012.

1. CMcKenzie

CMcKenzie It's supposed to do that..

[Aug 1, 2012]
    Greetings everyone, from sunny East Yorkshire. ;)

I've been on this site a few months, but kind of just been looking around, reading threads, and being generally nosey..
    This is my S3 she's a 2000 (W) that I've owned for about 5 months now. She's completely standard, but needs a few things doing to her but other than that, I've loved every minute of having it.
    I'm wanting to get around to doing some work to the suspension, braking and maybe a few engine mods later down the line :sly:
    Firstly though I need to address the god awful creaking coming from the ARB bushes, get her serviced and MOT'd and sort out a couple of body work issues.
    I'll try to give her a wash and hoover this weekend and get some better pics, and some inside ones.

So tell me what you think, and what you think I should (And shouldn't!) do to her :laugh:

Here she is when I first got her:
    [​IMG]

And these are from earlier today:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Aug 1, 2012]
    Hi Callum, welcome to Audi-Sport.Net. Nice car. Head over to the A3 8L section. Have a read through the faqs threads at top of the page, lots of useful info in there. enjoy the forum. :) x
  4. CMcKenzie

CMcKenzie It's supposed to do that..

[Aug 5, 2012]
    Gave it a wash, polish and wax yesterday, and a good hoover today, here's a few more pics.

20120804_172514.jpg
    20120804_172449.jpg
    20120804_172507.jpg
    Also ordered some of the etched Audi-Sport.net stickers for the rear windows and a set of wind deflectors.
  5. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Aug 6, 2012]
    Looks excellent. The new etched stickers will finish it off nicely Callum.:) x
  6. ShaunS3

ShaunS3 Yorkshire & Humber Rep. Regional Rep

[Aug 20, 2012]
    Welcome to ASN!

Get your name down in the Yorkshire & Humber members list. This can be found in the local events/meets section.

Shaun.