new rs6

amarveer

Reaction score
just want to say hi to all you lads.
just moved up from s3 to rs6.
my one is daytona grey with silver leather.
all the usual extras: x drilled brakes, sat nav.... with 24000 miles and 2003 car for £36250 i thought this was a pretty good deal let me know what you guys think!

fear those fuel bills.

nice motor.

If i wasnt preparing for a future house, id be getting a S4 V8 or RS6.

[ QUOTE ]
all the usual extras: x drilled brakes, sat nav.... with 24000 miles and 2003 car for £36250 i thought this was a pretty good deal let me know what you guys think!

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, thats almost half price, and a worthy upgrade from an S3 - respect! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, thats almost half price, and a worthy upgrade from an S3 - respect! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
jojo, if you're interested, Smith Knight Fay in Bolton have one on the forecourt that's almost identical.... daytona grey, 24,000 miles, £36/37k (ish) - I've been stood next to it dribbling all over my shoes a couple of times this week.

AMO! - nice machine! Is yours saloon or avant?

Regards,

Rob.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
jojo, if you're interested, Smith Knight Fay in Bolton have one on the forecourt that's almost identical.... daytona grey, 24,000 miles, £36/37k (ish) - I've been stood next to it dribbling all over my shoes a couple of times this week.

AMO! - nice machine! Is yours saloon or avant?

Regards,

Rob.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't need an RS6 just yet, meybe in a few years time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
AMO's should be a saloon at that price, there's a premium on Avants.

lol jojo thats the one i bought mate. delivery on tuesday.

I'm not jealous at all. Honest. no, really I'm not. I'm not. I dont care in the slightest. how could you think such a thing? I mean who would want that? its only an estate car with a silly engine, I mean whats the point? It'll only break down. Its not like it would be fun to drive, is it. stupid cars, didnt want a fast one anyway. I'm just going down the garden now, to eat some worms.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif

[ QUOTE ]
lol jojo thats the one i bought mate. delivery on tuesday.

[/ QUOTE ]
You bought the one from SKF that I've been stood alongside contemplating 10-stretch crimes to get hold of?!? You /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

No, seriously, congratulations!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

That is one AWESOME machine, and from what I've seen, a lovely example of its type, and I think you've got a brilliant deal on it too.

I've been to SKF buying a few parts a few times lately because it's nearest to work, but that means I've been getting a lift there with a colleague who isn't particularly an audi geek, but does appreciate nice cars; and he didn't stop walking around it trying to scrape his jaw off the floor the whole time I was with the parts chaps!

Hey, and just think, for a few grand less you could've had a fully-loaded Mondeo ST220 estate - bwaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif - I pity the chap who's the first to be blown away by you in one of those!!!

So when do we get some nice hi-res piccies of your new chariot then? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

Rob.

PS> How've you found the folks at SKF? I've gotta say I've been really impressed with them; very helpful and polite - much better than the dealer nearest home.

cheerz lads appreciate all the comments!. just paid the deposit on it on friday over the phone havnt even seen the ****** car yet. skf saying that they need to prep the car. should have it by tues/wedn. all i can think about is ripping everything in sight. lol

p.s the guys at skf are fantastic. very professional and the know what they talking about.
also if anyone fancies a new RS4 a bit quicker they have a cancellation on their number two order!!!
i think he was saying it was black!!

[ QUOTE ]
p.s the guys at skf are fantastic. very professional and the know what they talking about.
also if anyone fancies a new RS4 a bit quicker they have a cancellation on their number two order!!!
i think he was saying it was black!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Whats their number LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif, time for an upgrade! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif - I wish /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleep.gif

[ QUOTE ]
cheerz lads appreciate all the comments!. just paid the deposit on it on friday over the phone havnt even seen the ****** car yet. skf saying that they need to prep the car. should have it by tues/wedn. all i can think about is ripping everything in sight. lol

[/ QUOTE ]
You haven't seen it yet? Ohhhh trust me it's worth the wait, and don't worry about the prep - the only thing that it looks like they'll be doing to it is a little wash and polish.

Spare me a thought the first time you squash yourself into that badboy driver's seat using nothing but a slight twitch of the foot...

Regards,

Rob.