1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. dgannon69

dgannon69 Member

I had an invite to test drive the new RS4 from my local dealer last week so me and a couple of mates went along today....

All i can say is i'm so F'ing shocked at how amazing that car is. I went on a half an hour test drive and the guy from audi who came out with us was sound and let me give it some proper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif...

I tried the 0-60 which he was happy for me to do and by the time i looked down at the speedo we were doing 120!!!

This must sound like utter bull but trust me its not! I can't stop laughing and nor can my mates. JUST AMAZING.

Anyone else had a drive yet?

Dave

2. madvw

madvw Active Member

i got an invitation for the 'opening' of this car, i think it was for today.

Needless to say, i didn't go. If i did, every time i opened my mouth, my better half would have just said 'no'.

3. richy

richy Member

what gets me they are still inviting people to test drive the car etc.. when all 400 have already been sold?

4. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

If you do a search on the auto tradder there is a good few for sale and even a few build slots!!!!!! , just need to cash the lotto chq and am off to buy one! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

5. one_team

one_team Member

I know what you mean!

If I won the lottery that'd be my first purchase!!

Is there an Avant version coming out?

One Team

6. beaker

beaker Member

Looks like there's an Avant and a cabrio version coming soon.

7. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

8. richy

richy Member

lol just looked on the trader..

already fetching a premium? interesting..

9. The Slug

The Slug Active Member

pics wont load for me, or is it just me??

10. LYRAC

LYRAC Member