• Thread starter imported_ZeroK66
  • Start date
I

imported_ZeroK66

Before:

AudiSide.jpg

After:

DSC01819Large.jpg

nice wheels, they take 5 years off the car.

Are you gonna sell the original 16's?
I got £400 for mine on ebay and the tyres were barely legal

Looking nice Zero, is that the standard suspension?

Andy,

£400?

I've got 14 of those wheels, never realised I was sitting on so much money, was going to throw them in a skip!

Kev.

Kevin, what's your address and when are you getting the skip?
14? that must have been quite a car.
There's a big market for OEM alloys, shipping is a bit of a ****** though.
Definately worth getting them on ebay in sets of 4, and don't put all of them on at the same time.

[ QUOTE ]
Definately worth getting them on ebay in sets of 4, and don't put all of them on at the same time.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

There is a story behind how I ended up with so many... but it's not that intersting, really.

One set needs a refurb, another set is in fairly good condition bar acouple of minor scratches and the other set is on the car.

Might be worth me sticking one set on eBay and if they go well, get the bad set refurbed, then on eBay.

I'm really surprised 16" OEMs went for that much!

Kev.

0K66 - is that stadard suspension or have you had it lowered? They look amazing.

Looks good mate, definately looks like it's had a face lift. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Looking nice Zero, is that the standard suspension?

Kev.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the sport suspension which was std on teh 2.8 I think - so I think its 40mm lower than std suspension.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure what to do. I am buying a 1.8Tq this w/e I hope, so will take the 17's that are on there and stick them on the 2.8 and sell it with them. Then keep the 16's I think so if I change again I can keep the rimms and stick the old 16's back on. Good price you got for them though!! My tyres are COMPLETELY bald on the edges due to roundabouts and quatttro /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

hehe

[ QUOTE ]

I'm really surprised 16" OEMs went for that much!

Kev.

[/ QUOTE ]

one man's rubbish is another mans gold!

witha set of those, u can make a N plate A4 look like new, and substantially increase its selling value. Especially if its upgrading an old SE model that had the rounded type alloys. WIth little effort you can make a 94 car look like a 99 one, to the untrained eye.

OEM wheels go like hot cakes.