1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New RS3.......

Discussion in 'RS3 Forum' started by robbiemac, Feb 16, 2013.

1. robbiemac

robbiemac 'S' Button engaged....

[Feb 23, 2013]
    just for you gilford........
    [​IMG]
    geek likes this.
  2. geek

geek Member

[Feb 24, 2013]
    Good man. De-badged 500 ago, car is just a stealth weapon now; gave it a winter bath Saturday, I know I shouldn't but I needed to see it clean if only for a few hours!

Parked up at a local Sainsbury's today, came out to find a bright orange 10 plate GTR parked right next to the RS3.....the RS was on its own on the other side of the car park with no one else near it. Looked a good sight seeing the two together, my Suzuka 3 had just as much presence as the GTR....

The owner of the GTR was looking all over the RS as was his passenger along with two other shoppers who had crossed the car park to look at it.

I got the Spanish Inquisition over the car but didn't mind; I tried to talk to the guy about the GTR but he just wasn't interested!......he was thinking of ditching it for the 3. When I told him I was getting 60 times of between 4 & 4.3 along with 25 mpg average his mouth fell open.
    45bvtc and L1ARR like this.
  3. L1ARR

L1ARR Active Member

[Feb 24, 2013]
    I live in Bromley, where is this Sundridge Management Centre?