New Rims...Maybe! What do you think??

Dennis Moeller

Reaction score
Rial Daytona 8.5X18 ET 30...Steel lip, NOT the poorer aluminium lip..

:applaus: OR :haha:

Picture094.jpg

yeah ive seen these there expensive though arnt they?? id rather genuine bbs lm's at the price if i was to want that style of wheel

yea, i'm looking at getting some LM's too, they look AWESOME, especially on a black car!

Yea there really expensive, 2K for a set!!!!!!!!!! Very very few second hand sets about either :-(

M8 your car looks awesome.. black indicators , plastic strip and the light smoke.. really nice effect, car looks dark and something I havnt seen on an S3 before. respect, wheels looks really tough too.. id get spacers for the back if it was me.

For me the Rial Daytona is a MUCH better wheel than the BBS LM.

The BBS LM is lovely but with so many reps about having a genuine set is just not worth it.

There are no reps of the Rial daytona race wheel, more exclusive if you know what i mean.

Lovely wheel though i must say!

Jason

M8 your car looks awesome.. black indicators , plastic strip and the light smoke.. really nice effect, car looks dark and something I havnt seen on an S3 before. respect, wheels looks really tough too.. id get spacers for the back if it was me.

Thanks mate...nice to hear. Dunno what you mean by plastic strip though? Car has blacked out front and it's going to get tinted headlights and smoked rearlights for the ultimate black look. Btw rear spacers will be installed...just not sure whether to get 15 or 20mm...

yea, i'm looking at getting some LM's too, they look AWESOME, especially on a black car!

Yea there really expensive, 2K for a set!!!!!!!!!! Very very few second hand sets about either :-(

The Rials are mine for roughly 1300 quid second hand of course since they aren't produced any longer. Need to get to new tires because the wheels were on a Golf MKIV with front wheel drive...Other than that the wheels are spotless...immaculate conditoin really. Fair price or?

yeah ive seen these there expensive though arnt they?? id rather genuine bbs lm's at the price if i was to want that style of wheel

Lemans are nice yes...But the Rials are up there too. they have a curved center and more bolts/nuts...which looks nice imo.

For me the Rial Daytona is a MUCH better wheel than the BBS LM.

The BBS LM is lovely but with so many reps about having a genuine set is just not worth it.

There are no reps of the Rial daytona race wheel, more exclusive if you know what i mean.

Lovely wheel though i must say!

Jason

Cheers Mate...my thought excacty!