New rims finally

A3simon

Reaction score

SSW mesh in 8.5 by 19 with 215/35/19 toyos stretched on

Click on the pics for a better look

DSC_0018.jpg

I'm not a fan I'm affaid(they look very fussy). The car looks better with the RS6 style wheels to me. Although im sure it would go down very well with Americans(no offence just different tastes, to me anyway).

i'm not a fan of the SFG on the 8P, but with those wheels it matches really well and looks awesome. A slight dish on them would look perfect.

they look great mate, my only complaint would be tyre size! why go for the tiny 215 rubber and stretch it?

surely on an 8.5'' rim a 225 would still be stretched out? just not so extreme?

Quite like the wheels but still prefer the OEM ones.

Don't like stretched tyres at all, sorry.

not too keen on them tbh, stretched tyres only look good on really wide wheels on a slammed car.

It looks good actually but maybe the BBS CH woulda been a better choice? Either way it does look good to me :)

Btw, what does it mean when it's "stretched"?

Basically the tyre is slightly smaller than it should be so the width is stretched across the rim. Can be a cool look.

It means the tyres tread is to small for the width of the rim, so the sidewalls angle in from the rim to the tyre instead of being level with the edge of the rim.

i really cant make my mind up on these rims. i think we need some better pics, ie side on shots.

hate the stretched look personally - looks like someone has skimpd on new tyres and saveda tenner per rim by getting a size smaller than it should - i think tyres always look better nicely squared on to the rims - ie 225 on standard s-line wheel looks spot on