New Recaro never fitted, worth anything???

Russboy

Reaction score
Pics:
308850412.jpg

308850417.jpg

308850427.jpg

308850435.jpg

Sorry about all the cr@p in the pics, but thats up in my loft!
Don't get your hopes up too much though as its not from an Audi!
It's a passenger side, with airbag, lumbar support and a lovely little storage net on the back!!
Never been fitted in a car, so literally spotless!!!
When I had my Leon Cupra R I bought a set of Recaro's off of Awesome GTI and the drivers seat was correct but for the passenger seat I got this, a lot of calls ensued and basically in the end I got stuck with this seat. Not sure what car it should have fitted (apart from a Seat obviously!!) but may well suit someone especially anyone building a track car, with harness etc. Subframe is identical to those that were on my Leon Cupra R. Would imagine someone with a bit of know how could switch the seat belt element to the other side no probs. Comfy as hell, and I would imagine its very supportive in the corners.
So is it worth anything?
I only ask as I am moving house soon and don't want to take this with me again and knowing it was around £600 new I feel there's got to be a value in it?
Thoughts appreciated,
Russ

Everything is worth something to somebody! It's just finding that somebody..... Whats it worth to you sitting there in your loft? Not much. So whatever you sell it for is a bonus!

Stick it on ebay and also put an ad in the SEAT forum and see what happens!