1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New R32 been released yet?

RichA3Turbo Nov 15, 2005

1. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you! Staff Member Moderator

Because I saw a MkV R32 this morning on my way to work... Looked rather tasty!

2. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

yes!

3. dickys3

dickys3 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hope it looks better in the flesh than it does in the pictures! :sick:

4. isnt it a r36?

5. PaulJC84

PaulJC84 Owner

One of my mates works at VW and took one for a blast.

Said it looks **** but sounded amazing.

6. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

[ QUOTE ]
    isnt it a r36?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, still the same lump.

7. RichA3Turbo

I'd like to take one for a drive...just to see how it drives... Local VW dealers are sh*te though, and dont like giving test drives! They always say "come back during the week"...who the hell has time to test drive in the week, when at work /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

8. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

[ QUOTE ]
    I'd like to take one for a drive...just to see how it drives... Local VW dealers are sh*te though, and dont like giving test drives! They always say "come back during the week"...who the hell has time to test drive in the week, when at work /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

They probably do offer test drives Rich, but not to 12 year olds /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

9. RichA3Turbo

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

10. jojo

[ QUOTE ]
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

MY apologies Rich Meister, I've only just noticed the [​IMG] next to your name! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

11. RichA3Turbo

Hahahaha... You will respest my autoritar
    [​IMG]

12. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Rich, you really do need to stop eating those cold cuts.

13. RichA3Turbo

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif