New project.

AJL

Reaction score
I have recently bought a 98 1.8 a3 for a couple of hundred quid.. so as you can imagine it is not in the best of shape.
The body work is pretty terrible and the engine is not great. So i decided instead of getting rid i am going to hopefully restore/upgrade it to something slightly more pleasing to the eye.

These are the things i have purchased for it already and will be fitting this weekend.

-Full black leather heated S3 Recaro interior
-Leather door cards
-Black upper trims and black roof lining
-Leather armrest & Leather handbrake leaver
-Full Piano black center console trim with piano black ashtray
-Facelift Xenon headlights
-Facelift Front bumper
-S3 Wings
- New Bonnet (From S3)
- 2 New Doors (From S3)
- S3 rear bumper
- S3 Exhaust (Few modifications needed so may be at a later date...)

If you haven't already guessed i am going for the S3 look haha.

I will be posting pics hopefully this weekend to show some before and afters :)

Hi and welcome ,sounds like you have your work cut out sorting that lot out. Will be interesting to see some pics before you transform it.

Hi thanks for reply, Yep be posting lots of pics before and after and during fitting hopefully on this saturday :)

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics if the car? Where are you located? Head over to the A3 8L section, lots of info in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi, thanks for reply. I am up near newcastle. i have posted the thread on the a3 8l section so will post pics up on there on the weekend :)

That is when i first bought it
391442 113577395453178 1942625159 n

​Hi, i replied to your thread in the 8l section. If you wish to use the project room, i have left you a link for that. If our interested in meets with other members, click the link below. :) x

Smaller (Local) Events