1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new potential owner

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by rosscopeeco13, Nov 15, 2013.

1. rosscopeeco13

rosscopeeco13 Member

[Nov 15, 2013]
    Hi all im Ross from Scotland and I'm looking for a nice S3 so thought this would be the best place to look before I take the plunge looked at a few but nothing caught my eye yet , looking for a nice one to use as a second car as my new merc won't be going anywhere soon when the snow comes , any help would be much appreciated and also if anyone knows a decent s3 going for about 4500 let me know .
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 25, 2014]

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Nov 19, 2013]
    Welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a look in our classifieds section. Enjoy the forum. :) x
  4. rosscopeeco13

rosscopeeco13 Member

[Nov 21, 2013]
    Thanks for the welcome , I did have a look in the classifieds some nice motors , Have hopefully bought an 02 dolphin grey one , sending my dad and a mechanic mate to see it on Saturday as iim currently stuck offshore , so if all is well she will be coming home to wait for me ion the drive until I get back , can't come soon enough as I don't think my merc will be going very far with the weather getting worse all the time .