New Pics with new KAHN alloys installed!!

Front bumper is the Hofele one.
Nology looking at the picture of the front wheels... Have you considered some spacers to push the wheels out maybe another 5 / 8 / 10mm all round ?

I think I'm going to do this with mine to make the stance even wider (until I can afford that damn RS4 cabriolet!!)

Other than that, another nice black cabriolet like mine !!

Aherm........its blue.....:think:

:)

yes its blue to be honest :) the how do you call this blue i forgot.

Anyway, no i wouldnt like it with spacers i prefer this stock look lets say it gives i believe a more luxury look rather than sporty. Yes and its a real head turner here in Cyprus as it may be the only audi cab on the island with these modifications, lowered, hofele full front mask and bumper and rs4 mirrors.

Thanks everyone for their good words :) when you come to cyprus for vacation pm me to get to meet and go for a ride with the hood down of course. Now the only thing that left beacuse i have finished with the exterior and interior is the power thing. I want more power under the hood but i dont want less than 200bhp. any recomendations for 200-230bhp?

Thanks again

very smart, i will look out for you NOLOGY all my family lives there but i go back 3 times a year to see them, they live in limassol were bouts you from?

im sorry to be barer of bad news but those wheels are not the real mccoy those look as if they are those replicas that you can get the reason y i know this is becoz i just purchased a set for my cabrio !!!!!!!
you can tell by the way they are finished at the end of the spokes and by how much they do not go in at the centre!!!

Looks spot on.Makes a nice change to see an A4 without some Audi wheels on.

Thanks everyone for the comments :) as04ley i am located between the capital Nicosia and LImassol i am away only 30 mnuted from Limassol so it will not be a hassle to come and meet you to go for a ride.

audidoody dont get your point? You mean that my alloys are not original? eeeem i dont think so i have every paper and invoice from KAHN UK home.

http://forums.audiworld.com/showthread.php?t=2785675

B6 cab with B7 upgrade for 10.00 Front grille

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like it. I think it is an easy solution to a modified lltek grille that cost 2000 plus shipping and paint. This cost me 10.00 I also have a headlight mod for 15.00 Ill post it as well