1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New pics of my a4!

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by imported_Yaseen, May 16, 2005.

1. imported_Yaseen

imported_Yaseen Guest

[May 16, 2005]
    CLICK HERE FOR PICS

Since I kept getting people moaning of my dodgy camphone pics, here are some proper ones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Too lazy to post individually on each forum so linking to az as this forum doesnt allow non-members to see posts.

@TDI- on a hot summer day in the countryside- red is the color to have not black! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif That second pic of the long shot would not work anywhere near as well with a black car imo.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 22, 2014]

3. Kevint

Kevint Active Member

[May 16, 2005]
    Looking good mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Thought about changing the mirror housings or do you like them black?

Kev.
  4. imported_Yaseen

imported_Yaseen Guest

[May 16, 2005]
    bottom of that first post is a list of future mods- inc color coding, upgrading to later style side trim and so on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
  5. Kevint

Kevint Active Member

[May 16, 2005]
    Ah yes... what a witzfuk I am /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Kev.
  6. imported_Yaseen

imported_Yaseen Guest

[May 16, 2005]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Ah yes... what a witzfuk I am /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Kev.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol- im worse, always missing obvious stuff /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
  7. imported_rosssummers

imported_rosssummers Guest

[May 16, 2005]
    Very Nice Yas!
    Was going to say that the only thing i would have done differently was add an M3 lip, but then i read the bottom of your post...DOH!
  8. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

[May 16, 2005]
    Yas your car shinnnnnes man...what u using? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif gnice pics mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
  9. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore

[May 17, 2005]
    Very nice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
  10. imported_kris_tdi

imported_kris_tdi Guest

[May 17, 2005]
    nice one yaseen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif:)
  11. docurley

docurley Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[May 17, 2005]
    Look very good.
  12. imported_Yaseen

imported_Yaseen Guest

[May 17, 2005]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Yas your car shinnnnnes man...what u using? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif gnice pics mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lol that was a 8 min Morrisons jet wash! normally Autoglym resin/gloss but moving to Meguirs when it runs out..

Had the bonnet sprayed not long ago when the front bumper was done. Rear bumper was sprayed in December so doesn`t need much to shine.
  13. imported_Yaseen

imported_Yaseen Guest

[May 17, 2005]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Look very good.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif we are all waiting for your monster to emerge!! shame the bodyshop is so slack- had the same problem when I gave mine in to get front bumper done- took 4 weeks as they were so busy.
  14. docurley

[May 17, 2005]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Look very good.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif we are all waiting for your monster to emerge!! shame the bodyshop is so slack- had the same problem when I gave mine in to get front bumper done- took 4 weeks as they were so busy.

[/ QUOTE ]

There was a mix-up in communication, which I have to take some of the blame for, but I was expecting it to be ready by the weekend gone but once again there was a misunderstanding but I can't complain, as the job is only costing £1,500 for a complete re-spray.

I have advised them to have it ready for 30th as I have a wedding to go to this Saturday and would not have time to put the car back together to get it home before the wedding so I have another 2 weeks to go. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/comeon.gif
  15. imported_Yaseen

imported_Yaseen Guest

[May 17, 2005]
    [ QUOTE ]
    £1500 for a respray !!!!!!!! is this cheap

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends- bearing in mind Docurley is in London so rates higher and the garage assumed reputable since having maserati`s in their courtyard then yes its a fair rate.

Ive known people in the north to pay £2000+ for a bare metal respray on a mk2 golf. Lot of labour involved and most often you get what you pay for.

Better to pay decent money for peace of mind- all car forums from time to time have people who have had to go back several times to have it redone!
  16. docurley

[May 17, 2005]
    You also have to bear in mind all the welding involved in fitting the rear quarters and all the odds and sods that need painting so I regard this as cheap plus its a colour change to.
  17. hop2407

hop2407 Active Member

[May 18, 2005]
    Car Looks well yaseen - very nice and quality pics /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif
  18. ajmackie

ajmackie Member

[May 19, 2005]
    very nice yaseen!! ignore that evil audizine moderator dissing your shots!! think they're good and very shiny car!!!