1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new owner

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by ian b, Apr 26, 2008.

1. ian b

ian b New Member

hi lads.. just picked her up today 06 2.0 tdi s line cab misano red. anyway i have been reading on here a few months now, and i remember some one askink what to put on the hood to make the water bead up om it like a waxed car, i think they said they got some stuff from halfords, so i have bought some think its for awnings and tents...anyone know if this is the right stuff. lot of trees where i park and some big wood pigeons, the splat my van all the time so i want to treat the hood soon as. thanks in advance for any help.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mattfinn

mattfinn Smoking is good for you

Greetings matey, bienvenue a ASN!

We like pics up of the motor, its a kind of unwritten rule here lol !

Id recommend a 2.2 for the pigeons, just make sure when you bag 'em they dont land on your car.

4. ian b

ian b New Member

cheers but i live next door to a copper, and id have to aim out of window and i prob pop neighbours window...could i poison em?????

il try some pics, but last time i tried the nokia pc suite thing wouldnt load em.

waterproofing my hood anyone??

5. gjwell

gjwell Member

Autoglym do a kit "Cabriolet Fabric Hood - Maintenance Kit" which includes a tough sponge a cleaner and a waterproof protector. They sell it in Halfords for £19, but you'll use half the protector in one application. I treated mine this weekend and the water beads are back. I guess I'll have to wait and see how long it lasts

. :whistle2:

6. ian b

ian b New Member

cheers mate