1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Owner........nearly!!!!!

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Lenaldo, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Lenaldo

Lenaldo Member

[Sep 23, 2006]
    Well, just signed up for my new (to me!) car today.

March 05 A3 2.0Tdi S-Line c/w DSG. Absolutely fabulous car, love it to bits, even though i don't get it till Friday.

Anyway, point of the post. There's a couple of trim bits that i'm looking to replace due to wear and tear and i was wondering if anyone had the parts numbers and/or any ideas where i could order the bits from.

I'm looking for........

The interior plastic trim piece which surrounds the warning triangle in the boot.

If possible, the trim panel around the climate control panel - i've read about the RNS-E retrofit for cars only equipped with the Concert II and i'm sure it says you can remove the climate control panel in order to reshape it. If so, i'm hoping you can buy the panel separately.

I'm also hoping to get the replacement pedal set - metal trim from the Golf GTi i believe - including the "dead pedal" - any ideas where and how much this is likely to cost?

Finally, i'm hoping to upgrade the non-BOSE kit i'm getting. Can anyone let me know what options are available to me with respect to replacing the speakers, installing an ipod kit, etc, etc.

Thanks a bunch in advance and roll on Friday!!!!!!!
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 21, 2014]

3. marriedblonde

marriedblonde Moderator

[Sep 23, 2006]
    The golf Gti pedal set fits. Got a set fitted in my car PM me for a price.

J.
  4. marriedblonde

marriedblonde Moderator

[Sep 23, 2006]
    Oh and welcome to the fourm :)
  5. Lenaldo

Lenaldo Member

[Sep 25, 2006]
    Cheers MB!

PM Sent