New one from Taunton

beefoss

Reaction score
Hey folks,
Just a quick hello. Bought a W-reg Audi A6 Avant Quattro 2.5 TDi AKE Full Cream Leather with blue dash etc. 6 speed manual.
This is my first Audi and am already very impressed with the build quality and ease to work on. It's supposed to be my 'cheap' runaround but being a bit of a petrol head I couldn't get anything too soft.
20170227_140401_LI.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hey folks,
Just a quick hello. Bought a W-reg Audi A6 Avant Quattro 2.5 TDi AKE Full Cream Leather with blue dash etc. 6 speed manual.
This is my first Audi and am already very impressed with the build quality and ease to work on. It's supposed to be my 'cheap' runaround but being a bit of a petrol head I couldn't get anything too soft.
20170227_140401_LI.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Hi, welcome to Audi-sport.net. Can't see your images. Hope you enjoy the forum. What plans you got for the car:)

Cheers. I'll try again. Just a bit of TLC and keep it standard. Car is in fairly good nick for its age. Just trying little additions to modernise the car a bit. e.g. Mp3 player lead, changing interior lights for LED's etc. Top it all off with a bit of detailing. Already found out a fair few tricks and found some replacement part websites from this forum so things are good.
20170227_140401_LI.jpg

Reactions: Sandra