1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New oil burner

TDI_Boy Nov 12, 2005

1. TDI_Boy

TDI_Boy Member

Hi,

Just thought I would say hello!

Recently got hold of a 2003 A3 (8L) TDI Quattro Sport and am well pleased with it! The car has replaced my rather long in the tooth '98 Golf GT TDI - So I am not new to the world of VAG or the black art of oil burning!

I have spotted a couple of other usernames I recognise from uk-mkivs.net wher I have hung out for the past few years.

So if you see a (usually) filthy black A3 TDI QS around surrey or west sussex, then it might be be!/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cheers
    Mark

2. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Welcome to the Forum! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

3. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Hiya welcome Mark and good luck with tthe new motor! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

4. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Hello TDI.

5. TDI_Boy

TDI_Boy Member

Thanks for the welcome chaps. Beware, I have some ICE questions brewing.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Cheers
    Mark

6. hop2407

hop2407 Active Member

oh no - not 2 TDI's - gawd help us - /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

7. TDI-line

[ QUOTE ]
    oh no - not 2 TDI's - gawd help us - /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, theres 15 of us, but only one line.

TDI-line [​IMG]

8. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

And there's only one JoJo[​IMG] /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. TDI-line

Did you notice i had the Admin sign, i always wondered what the A stood for..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

10. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Whats with the signs guy are they handing them out free or something!!!! A on TDI and M on Jojo! Admin and Mod!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

11. TDI-line

[ QUOTE ]
    Whats with the signs guy are they handing them out free or something!!!! A on TDI and M on Jojo! Admin and Mod!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey mods, can i have my bribe back please. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif