New Milltek Trim , What would u choose ? 80mm or 90mm??

bowfer said:
If you want your car to be noisier than stock,you're an anti-social menace.

says the man trying to photograph exhausts while in control of a car

so that's the irresponsible use of a camera/mobile phone dealt with, now on to the "stock" GSXR exhaust.

i've got a GSXR1000 and the can on that is titainium, yours is carbon so it's not stock, is it legal?, since you're so handy in the photographic department lets see a pic of the BS AU stamp with some custard proof.

failing that STFU and let these good people get back to discussing their mods

Na neither look nice at all. Very unimpressed =/

@Madalex, mate the 90s look proper chav. The slash cut are not too bad but I think the OEM in slightly larger would be fine.
You're aware of Charlie @ Pro Speed on City Rd ? See what he's got there.

On the subjetct of loud exhausts, I agree with some of Bowfers' points though. I think you must take into account other peoples feelings. The older you get, the more you'll agree ( that makes me sound like a right old tw*t).
You're on safe ground though I think. The Milltek I had on my previous S3 sounded a little louder than standard when you were standing at the side of it but, louder the further you were away. My wife says, she could always hear me as I pulled into the street some 200 yds away (from inside the house). To be fair though, this was after 10pm , so quieter anyway.

I think we'll be ok with Alex though. I haven't seen him cruising up and down St Marys St in Cardiff with his windows down and fiddy cent blasting out !!!

Alex, I'd get the Milltek system with the slash cuts and if you're not fussed after a while then try and get some bespoke ones done.

Are you having the d/p and cat too ?

Chris.

Seems like Miltek aren't getting good feedback nowadays with a couple of threads stating how not good they are.
Kind of making me think twice about my Miltek Turbo Back + 200cell combination =/

shineydave said:
i've got a GSXR1000 and the can on that is titainium, yours is carbon so it's not stock, is it legal?, since you're so handy in the photographic department lets see a pic of the BS AU stamp with some custard proof.

Sorry for late reply, been on holiday.
As I've explained before, my bike is a limited edition anniversary model.
Part of the mods is the black can, which is 100% legal.
You also get a yoshi tr-oval can with it, which isn't legal.
So it hasn't even been out of the box.