1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by quattroscott, Jul 25, 2012.

1. quattroscott

quattroscott New Member

[Jul 25, 2012]
    Hello All, I bought my first Audi few weeks back, A4 B6 2003 2.5 TDI quattro saloon 1 owner full Audi history 47,000 miles in atlas grey its the 180 bhp and it is in very good to exellent condition fully colour coded aero kit bose stereo. I have owned 2 mk 2 golf gti' s years ago then some vauxhalls then 4 bmw' s ranging from 1 series to 323i e36 coupes. I have to say hand on heart that the Audi is the best car i have owned, build quality, refinement, etc etc really pleased. I would like to change a few things but unsure as to what yet. I am in the shropshire area, any local meets / people near to this ?
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 21, 2014]

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Jul 25, 2012]
    Hi Scott, welcome to Audi-Sport. Net. Have a look over in the A4 section, read the faqs threads at top of the page, lots f info in there. Any pics of the car? I will put a link in for events below for you, just choose what area is suitable for you, lol, my geography is pretty poor. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Smaller (Local) Events

Just add your name to members list as well. :) x
  4. quattroscott

quattroscott New Member

[Jul 25, 2012]
    Thanks for the reply Sandra, will try to send some pics I have never tried b4 not that computer literate will have to ask my 10 year old !!
  5. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Jul 25, 2012]