1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eddieg May 28, 2012

1. Eddieg

Eddieg New Member

How's things my name is Eddie I recently became the proud owner of a 01 2.5 tdi Quattro a4 b6 over been snooping around here and found lots of useful info seems like a great site I've a few plans for the car and I'd appreciate any help and opinions
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. a6_chris

a6_chris Well-Known Member

Welcome to ASN ;)

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Welcome to ASN Eddie. Nice car. Glad you like the site. There is a lot of good info in the A4 section and lots of friendly people. Enjoy the forum. :) x

4. Eddieg

Eddieg New Member

Cheers guys

5. Eddieg

Eddieg New Member

Haven't been on here in a while I've been through a few cars since but just last week I picked up a 03 a4 1.8t Quattro 190bhp bex ! needs a few little bits sorting the bodywork needs tidying nothing major just a few scratches and 1 or 2 car park dents which are getting sorted next week alloys need a refurb and then I'll start on some upgrades any advice would be very much appreciated!! Here's the only pic I have a the moment but I'll update at the weekend when I get around to cleaning it ! [​IMG]