1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New member with pic

Jambo24 Feb 22, 2013

1. Jambo24

Jambo24 New Member

Hi all
    I had the pleasure of picking up this little beaut last friday its a 55 plate Audi A3 2.0TFSI S Line DSG
    [​IMG]
    I was always dead against Auto but it was the best decision i made with the traffic/congestion/pedestrian crossing/red lights of SW London + if you want to be in more 'contol' it has a brilliant Gearbox when used in Sport and the paddles.

I have been over the moon, until today, after telling a colleague how happy i was with the good condition of the bodywork(JINX), some inconsiderant a*** at Sainsbury's decided to give me the typical Supermarket door dink today.

my Gf says "its only small." but, as im sure some of you can sympathise, to me its ALL i can see. Does anybody know a reputable paintless dent removal company in the Kingston/Surrey Area and at a long shot if anyone has a photo of the inside of an A3 3door door (without trim) Im hoping it wont fall behind a reinforcement strut as from experience this can hinder the ease of repair.

Attached Files: