1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New member to the RS3 owners club.....finally

Mr_Freeze Feb 21, 2013

1. Mr_Freeze

Mr_Freeze Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone,

Been a long time admirer of the RS3 and have finally plunged in and put down my deposit today.

Going to pick up the beast Saturday.........can't wait! :yahoo:

2. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Hi, welcome to aui-sport.net. What colour is the car? Whats the spec? Enjoy the forum. :) x

3. RYes3

RYes3 Active Member Team Nardo Audi RS3

Welcome, you won't regret it! Tell us a little about the car!

4. Vito

Vito Active Member

Money bl**dy well spent mate, congratulations and welcome to the RS3 family.

5. Mr_Freeze

Mr_Freeze Well-Known Member

Hi Guys,
    Well its mine now, i'm a RS3 owner!
    Went to Brighton to pick her up and had a 2+ hour drive back to Trowbridge :sm4:
    The car is IBIS white, Privacy glass, Buckets - Black leather seats - Heated front and back, Bose, Black styling package, Cruise control and folding mirrors.
    Car is a March 12 and has only done 3.5k miles and is in excellent condition.

To say i'm pleased is an understatement.

I'll post better pictures when i get chance. See you all in the RS3 section, with lots of questions!!

rs3 FRONT.jpg
    IMG_0480.jpg IMG_0479.jpg rs3 FRONT1.jpg

6. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

​Sounds like your a happy guy. There is a pic thread in the rs3 section, feel free to drop some picsin tnere as well. Enjoy the forum. :) x

7. MBK

MBK Well-Known Member

Welcome Mr_Freeze, great choice, I look forward to hearing all about your RS3 adventures.