New Member - South East

H3ALY

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

New to the site obviously apologies if this is the incorrect forum, Just going through my first Audi purchase Which is an 58 A3 SportBack 1.8 TFSI.

I'm based in the South East of England.

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Enjoy the forum:) x

Welcome to the site.

If your new car is missing any oem technology, give us a shout as we supply/fit :)

Just a quick whilst it was in the work car park, thanks for the welcome.

Attachments

• WP_20150224_007.jpg
    WP_20150224_007.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 108
Reactions: Sandra
Welcome to the site.

If your new car is missing any oem technology, give us a shout as we supply/fit :)

Funny you should mention odd request the handle/grip from the arm rest is broken.

Very nice. Hope you enjoy driving it. :) x

Welcome ! Enjoy the forum , take a look at the south east section for upcoming events :)

Thanks Alex, Looks like your just down the road from me I work in Pembury. Won't be attending events this year, want to tart the A3 up a little from stock first :).

Reactions: Alex_Wil
That's not far at all . No problem , it's a very slippery slope and I had no intention of doing anything to mine till I met audi sport lol .

Reactions: H3ALY
Yeah, same for every car I've owned find a club and do subtle mods :p. I'm fairly new to the South need to find a tinting company. Any recommendations?

Reactions: Alex_Wil
Agree with subtle I like mine to be as subtle as possible on the outside ! If I'm honest no. I can ask a couple of people I know and get back to you if that'd help?

Yeah that would be great if you wouldn't mind thanks!

Surname Healy by any chance? Might be a long lost relative ;) Nice looking car, I have the 1.8 too and love it :)

Reactions: H3ALY
HaHa indeed and spelt the correct way, never know I'm a Yorkshire lad myself Doncaster (don't hold it against me) where in Leeds are you? It will be a lot better once its had a good valet and polish then I'll let rip with a decent camera.