1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New member - same questions

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B8 Chassis)' started by itsnick, Mar 27, 2012.

1. itsnick

itsnick New Member

Hi all

I am new to the site so be gentle with me.

I have a proble that I wonder if anyone has come across before or knows how to get around.

I have the Audi Concert setup in my car with the iPod interface factory fitted but I have been unable to get it to work.

When I connect the iPod it lights up, so it recognises a connection. But when I press CDC on the head unit, I just get the message 'NO CDC' flash up, so it is not recognising the iPod. I have tried a number of different iPods/iPhones but get the same conclusion.

Does anybody have any suggestions as to what the problem might be?
  2. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

Hi, welcome to ASN. Hope you enjoy the forum. Someone will be along shortly to help you. :)
  3. johnnythepie

johnnythepie Active Member

my ipod plays up with my ami in it not 'initialising'.I found that turning the pod off and on helps, but in your case i would try another cable.It took three dif cables before my pod would work on my home pc.worth trying.That 'proble'sounds painful though!!
  4. gaz j

gaz j Member

Just put your music on sd card. Much better.
  5. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

In what what way is it better?

I'd say continue and get the iPod working.