1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new member,new car,new pics

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by Karlos the Avant, May 27, 2009.

1. Karlos the Avant

Karlos the Avant A4 1997 18t Avant,17" Chromes

[May 27, 2009]
    hello all,
    I thought it was a bit rude of me to start posting without introducing myself and my car.

Im Karl in south yorkshire area, My new car is a 1997 A4 18t Avant in lime greenish, Love the car and love the way it handles very well {me likes lol}
    [​IMG]
    bit of a step down from my old Evo4 450bhp but couldnt afford to have the fuel tanker following about all time lol.

anyway love the site and here is a few pics of my A4, fitted new 17" wheels,new grill,i have tinted the rear windows, just in proccess of doing custom retrim in dark greenish leather{will take a few pics as i do more trim}fitted dash mount boost gauge.

next on shopping list twin 5" stainless custom made if poss either side but poss just in norm position due to fuel tank position{ideas very welcome}
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]more pics to come soon but not a bad start:yahoo:
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 25, 2014]

3. Blue_Thunder

Blue_Thunder Active Member

[May 27, 2009]
    Twin 5"!!!!

The 600bhp+ S4/RS4's aren't running more than 2.5-3" dual systems.

Think you'll be fine with something a bit more sensible.
  4. Karlos the Avant

Karlos the Avant A4 1997 18t Avant,17" Chromes

[May 27, 2009]
    there is madnes in that plan is that i got 2x5" stainless back boxes for a few penny's and now it will give me money for cat back stainless 3" system.
    bit over the top on the back boxes i know but one does like to wind my lovely people in my street up who moan if i beep the horn {sad little people they are}and it wont bother me as i will be tucked inside with custom sound system already built in{what the realy love lol}.
    it more anoyance level than bhp gain to be honest lol, but know were ya coming from
  5. BBSparky

BBSparky Amateur Spanner Monkey

[May 28, 2009]
    Welcome to the site and also to the paradise green club! :D