new member,new car,new pics

Karlos the Avant

Reaction score
hello all,
I thought it was a bit rude of me to start posting without introducing myself and my car.

Im Karl in south yorkshire area, My new car is a 1997 A4 18t Avant in lime greenish, Love the car and love the way it handles very well {me likes lol}
showphoto.php

bit of a step down from my old Evo4 450bhp but couldnt afford to have the fuel tanker following about all time lol.

anyway love the site and here is a few pics of my A4, fitted new 17" wheels,new grill,i have tinted the rear windows, just in proccess of doing custom retrim in dark greenish leather{will take a few pics as i do more trim}fitted dash mount boost gauge.

next on shopping list twin 5" stainless custom made if poss either side but poss just in norm position due to fuel tank position{ideas very welcome}
A4Sidepic.jpg

IMG%5D

A4frontpic.jpg

NewWheelspic.jpg

showphoto.php
IMG%5D
28052009238.jpg

sidepicnew.jpg

showphoto.php
IMG%5D
more pics to come soon but not a bad start:yahoo:

Twin 5"!!!!

The 600bhp+ S4/RS4's aren't running more than 2.5-3" dual systems.

Think you'll be fine with something a bit more sensible.

there is madnes in that plan is that i got 2x5" stainless back boxes for a few penny's and now it will give me money for cat back stainless 3" system.
bit over the top on the back boxes i know but one does like to wind my lovely people in my street up who moan if i beep the horn {sad little people they are}and it wont bother me as i will be tucked inside with custom sound system already built in{what the realy love lol}.
it more anoyance level than bhp gain to be honest lol, but know were ya coming from