New Member, New A3!

one_team

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I've just joined audi-sport.net after looking for an online forum for Audi's - this looks a superb forum I must say!

I've just ordered my new A3 Sportback S-Line and can't wait!

Hopefully in a few weeks time I can see what I have quite clearly been missing out on all these years! (my only previous VAG outing being a 2000 VW Golf GTI)

Looking forward to some good discussions, chat and banter with you guys!

Cheers,

One Team

Welcome to the forums and congrats on the new car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Thank you!

Only ordered it on Tuesday so I guess I'm looking at 12 weeks or so - that said, I've not had a confirmed delivery date yet!

This is worse than waiting for Christmas as a kid!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

One Team

The one I have now turned up in 9 weeks although I didnt pick it up until March as I wanted the new reg. The wait wasnt that bad for that one, the first one we ordered took from the 1st Aug unitl the end of Nov(nearly four months) then we refused it due to the SE coming out and making our car nearly £2K over a reordered one.

Whats the spec of your new car?

I think I've seen the pic of yours mate - looks absolutely stunning!

My spec is:

Sportback S-Line 2.0TDI, Avus Silver pearle effect, centre armrest, Symphony II multi-CD, rear mats, non-smoking pack

Do you think I'm looking at the 12 weeks ish lead time?

Cheers!

One Team

Depend on the dealer but i would think 9-10 weeks would be more like it.

Good colour choice they look spot on in Avus silver.

Thanks mate! Much appreciated.

I'll obviously post a pic when I get it!

Yeah, I thought Avus Silver looked stunning - although I also love your colour and the Phantom Black.

One Team

Welcome to the Forum one_team.

Not a bad place to come and voice your opinions and have some lively debates /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

J.

Welcome!

In order to induct yourself properly, you now need to ask everyones opinion of the DSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

Discuss /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

I ordered mine (A3 2.0T FSi Special Edition S-Line DSG) 3 weeks ago tomorrow. Quoted 8-10 weeks delivery and after a week was confirmed to be built week 15. Contacted dealer this week and car is now confirmed to be built week 13 (If this carries on I will have got it yesterday) so call it 2 weeks for delivery from Germany so I reckon Easter week so that's gonna be 9 weeks.
Chris

Thanks for all the welcoming messages lads - its much appreciated!

Great to see its a friendly forum!

DSG, Eeef? Well, I've chosen a manual gear box! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

One Team

[ QUOTE ]
Welcome!

In order to induct yourself properly, you now need to ask everyones opinion of the DSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

Discuss /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Its a top forum, welcome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DSG or quattro ?

(please say quattro....please say quattro....)

[ QUOTE ]
DSG, Eeef? Well, I've chosen a manual gear box!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops,just noticed the above in a previous post.

GOOD CHOICE !!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

Wherever there is DSG to be fought...
Any time,any place,anywhere...
You can find me with my pants over my tights...

Welcome, Hopefully this might cheer you up.

Ordered my DSG sportback Jan 6th and picked it up March 2nd, and the dealer had had it a week, so not that bad !

Welcome, good choice of colour, Avus looks superb.........

Just had my delivery date confirmed as early May!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

One Team

Soon be here .............. just in time for some nice weather.....