1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New member needing advise

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B8 Chassis)' started by andytaylor1980, Mar 8, 2013.

1. andytaylor1980

andytaylor1980 Member

[Mar 8, 2013]
    Hi guys ,

Im looking to buy an induction kit for my A4 2.0 TFSI Sline Quattro.

So far ive only come across 2 , KnN and one from awesome GTI. Has anyone got one they can recommend etc

Many Thanks

Andy
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 21, 2014]

3. riggssuzuki

riggssuzuki Active Member

[Mar 11, 2013]
    This is only my opinion but if you are only going for improved airflow then a panel filter replacement such as K and N or Pipercross is perfectly sufficient. If you are just after a bit more noise then an induction kit (replacing the airfilter housing etc) will certainly give you that. Would you notice any real improvement in performance? IMHO not really. I have a K and N panel filter but only because it was gifted to me. I didnt see any real improvement. Anything i a changes i thought i could feel were probably in my mind. In conjuction with other mods it most certainly will help.
  4. Danny-boy

Danny-boy Member

[Mar 11, 2013]
    I have been looking for one for my fwd 2.0T.

There is very little out there beside the Carbonio, which has mixed reviews.

My search continues.
  5. ScottishS3

ScottishS3 Well-Known Member

[Mar 14, 2013]
    I have the K&N panel filter and it gives a slightly nicer induction noise and you can hear the dump valve a wee bit better. I bought it from Demon Tweeks through eBay for £32
  6. andytaylor1980

andytaylor1980 Member

[Mar 14, 2013]
    Think this is what im going for , tbh a open cone filter on these cars is slightly missing the point, the A4 is a classy looking motor not a hot hatch (ive just come to realize this haha)