1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new member looking for an A3

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by faisal, Nov 28, 2004.

1. faisal

faisal New Member

[Nov 28, 2004]
    Hi there chaps, I am a new member and would just like to say Hi, I'm from Leicester in the East Midlands and am looking to buy an A3 1.8T, something like a 98/99 model in Black, Grey or Ming Blue, with no more then 70k on it...
    I have just sold my Oak Green Golf mk2 GTI 16v, yesterday and have previous to that owned a MK2 8V GTI and instead of moving onto the VR6 I fancy an A3....I normally use other forums, Edition 38, ClubGTI and PerformanceVW under the username p0jy...which is a long story so I thought I would go under my proper name on this one.....
    email me if you have an A3 meeting my criteria...faisal.hamed@ntlworld.com
  2. Ads

Ads

[Nov 24, 2014]

3. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator

[Nov 29, 2004]
    Hi Faisal. Welcome to the Forum!

Nice Golf you got there, in Metallic Oak Green aswell, my favourite colour! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif, bet you are sad to see it go mate.
  4. ImS3ola

ImS3ola Member

[Nov 29, 2004]
    Agreed, the best colour for the 16v. Thats almost the perfect example you've got there faisal, you just need the BBS wheels to finish it off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif