New member/just ordered S3 Saloon

Lisle91

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum and new to Audi, and look forward to joining the forum.

I have just ordered an S3 saloon, delivery due mid to late April. Apologies if this creates a duplicate thread, but I've seen rumours circulating of a an A3/S3 facelift being released towards the end of this year.

From reading up online I really would like the matrix headlights with sweeping indicators.

I've got a really good deal for the S3, and I can only presume the dealerships won't be likely to honour it for a newer model, so not sure if I'll lose out in the long run.

What do you guys think, it would be nice to get some of your opinions. is it worth holding out for the the facelift or keeping with the current model?

Thanks,

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. What colour/spec did you go for? Personally I would stick with the current order. Even if they do a facelift at end of year , you would be waiting anything between 3-6 months from placing an order to collection. Enjoy the forum :)

Thanks for the welcome Sandra, I must admit I'm impatient waiting until April, never mind towards the end of the year lol... I think the sensible approach would be sticking with the current order, as from what I've seen the facelift changes seem subtle, looks wise anyway.

The spec I've ordered is:

- Sepang Blue.
- S tronic.
- Privacy glass.
- Black styling pack.
- Standard 19" alloys.
- electric folding mirrors.
- Red callipers.
- B&O sound system.
- Comfort pack.
- Parking Plus.
- Reverse camera.
- LED headlights.
- Extended mono.pur
- Interior light pack.

I'm debating adding the Super sport seats but not 100% on whether they are worth the premium over the standard sports seats, so would be nice to get some opinions on that?

Thanks,

Reactions: Simon L
Thanks for the welcome Sandra, I must admit I'm impatient waiting until April, never mind towards the end of the year lol... I think the sensible approach would be sticking with the current order, as from what I've seen the facelift changes seem subtle, looks wise anyway.

The spec I've ordered is:

- Sepang Blue.
- S tronic.
- Privacy glass.
- Black styling pack.
- Standard 19" alloys.
- electric folding mirrors.
- Red callipers.
- B&O sound system.
- Comfort pack.
- Parking Plus.
- Reverse camera.
- LED headlights.
- Extended mono.pur
- Interior light pack.

I'm debating adding the Super sport seats but not 100% on whether they are worth the premium over the standard sports seats, so would be nice to get some opinions on that?

Thanks,

Very nice spec and welcome to the forum :)

I don't have super sports seats personally but I've read plenty of threads debating them. Unless you're crazy about the looks I'd say they're not worth the premium.

Very nice spec and welcome to the forum :)

I don't have super sports seats personally but I've read plenty of threads debating them. Unless you're crazy about the looks I'd say they're not worth the premium.

Thanks Simon. I must admit, I read for the forum quite a lot whilst I was speccing the car... Hence the mono.pur (very touchy subject it seems) I hope it's worth the hype LOL!

From what I've seen the standard sport seats do look nice to be honest, don't really wamt to add anything else to what is already a quite expensive spec. I appreciate your input.

Reactions: Simon L