1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New member introducing myself.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by S3-GAZ, Jun 11, 2009.

1. S3-GAZ

S3-GAZ New Member

[Jun 11, 2009]
    Hi, my names Gary King from Lincoln, i recently bought a 2001 S3 with the AMK engine from my local Audi dealer, they took it as a trade in on a new S3 8P.
    Quick question, on the tag it said the colour is Moro blue, i was unaware of this colour existing and thought it must be Ming blue but having never seen it next to one to compare i dont know what it is.
    Its a very dark bluey purply metalic. Anyone heard of Moro blue?
    It has the half black leather/ half blue alcantara interior and came with an S3 private plate.
    Hope to see some of you guys soon. Cheers.......:thumbsup:
  2. Ads

Ads

[Jan 27, 2015]

3. Purple Princess

Purple Princess Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Jun 11, 2009]
    Welcome to the site. Sound like a lovely motor. As for Moro blue it is an Audi colour :)
    Oh.........Any pics????
  4. Igdos

Igdos Member

[Jun 11, 2009]
    Welcome! The colours seem very similar - I think it is a subtle change in shade at most and Moro blue from what I can see is a more recent colour in the line-up that Ming blue.

Enjoy driving it! :racer:
  5. S3-GAZ

S3-GAZ New Member

[Jun 11, 2009]
    Thanks people, just needed to clear that up. Pics and first mods coming soon. I've got some Forge bits on the way. I'm also on the hunt for some nice 18's got to be BBS i like the rare splits that were a dealer upgrade on some TT's and A4's but finding a good set is hard, i think they were called sport line's they must be a limited edition wheel, failing that might go for some CH's or CK's
  6. S3-GAZ

S3-GAZ New Member

[Jun 26, 2009]
    Got some pics done now. first mods done too, got some aero blades and some forge bits. Wheels and suspension next. Feel free to leave feedback. Thanks......
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]