New member introducing myself.

S3-GAZ

Reaction score
Hi, my names Gary King from Lincoln, i recently bought a 2001 S3 with the AMK engine from my local Audi dealer, they took it as a trade in on a new S3 8P.
Quick question, on the tag it said the colour is Moro blue, i was unaware of this colour existing and thought it must be Ming blue but having never seen it next to one to compare i dont know what it is.
Its a very dark bluey purply metalic. Anyone heard of Moro blue?
It has the half black leather/ half blue alcantara interior and came with an S3 private plate.
Hope to see some of you guys soon. Cheers.......:thumbsup:

Quick question, on the tag it said the colour is Moro blue, i was unaware of this colour existing and thought it must be Ming blue but having never seen it next to one to compare i dont know what it is.
Its a very dark bluey purply metalic. Anyone heard of Moro blue?

Welcome! The colours seem very similar - I think it is a subtle change in shade at most and Moro blue from what I can see is a more recent colour in the line-up that Ming blue.

Enjoy driving it! :racer:

Thanks people, just needed to clear that up. Pics and first mods coming soon. I've got some Forge bits on the way. I'm also on the hunt for some nice 18's got to be BBS i like the rare splits that were a dealer upgrade on some TT's and A4's but finding a good set is hard, i think they were called sport line's they must be a limited edition wheel, failing that might go for some CH's or CK's

Got some pics done now. first mods done too, got some aero blades and some forge bits. Wheels and suspension next. Feel free to leave feedback. Thanks......
P6160001.jpg

P6160005.jpg

P6160002.jpg

P6260014.jpg

P6160003.jpg