New member intro and all that

opelfruit

Reaction score
Evening.

Bit of a long time lurker here during my "research" phase prior to taking the plunge, first time poster. So "hi".

Recently picked up my 2012 facelift S4 Avant. Misano Red, pretty much fully loaded and on 19in 5 spokes (not looking forward to tyre replacement time).

New to Audi, so new (to me) car from a new manufacturer. So far I'm very impressed. Experience via the main dealer was also fantastic, which is much better than I was expecting!

The car......holy fudging jeebus.....incredible machine. I don't know why everyone just doesn't drive around in these. Still playing with it and getting the feel of the car at the moment and all the gizmos.

No plans for any mods, but hopefully I'll be picking up some hints and tips on here as things go on.

Reactions: Audi Dynamik, Ellio07 and Sandra
Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi, welcome. Sounds like we have similar cars, though mine's pre-facelift. I've owned my S4 for a month and I empathise with your feelings - it just gets better.

A little link to put your mind at ease about tyres... click here (these ones seem popular on the "New Tyres" thread somewhere on this board) Very reasonable I think. EDIT: Though I may get Continental SC5 when the time comes... can't decide.

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice, already :)

That looks like a good site for when the time comes. Luckily the 145 point check at the dealers highlighted some front tyre issues so they have put some on prior to the sale; ContiSportContact3's at the moment with 6mil all round, so I may be ok for a while, but I've read on here about poor mileage (~8-9k) on these, but it's likely to be my first outlay of cash :p