New member from Kent....a4 cab b7 3.0tdi

Yeti3.0tdi

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just joined as owned my car for about 4 months now. Looking to join in with the discussions etc and learn more about my car...il be posting a few pics over in the a4 section pretty soon...

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Look forward to pics of the car. Lots of friendly and helpful peope on here. Enjoy the forum. :)x

Yeah welcome on board, Mmmmm a 3.0 TDi on a Cabrio - sweet!

Hello and welcome mate! :) Whereabouts in Kent are you from?

hi mate, I'm from bromley.

Not far from me; I'm in Bexleyheath. If you should need a good independent servicing garage to avoid paying dealer labour rates, I can recommend Sanspeed in Standard Road, Bexleyheath. They've done a great job of looking after all my A4s (I've had four of them) for almost fifteen years now.

hi mate, I'm from bromley. Do you work at Audi? Noticed about the parts in Kent in your signature. Where abouts you from? Cheers pal

Cool quite often up there as the in-laws live up there. Yea work at East Kent Audi in Canterbury so if you have any part's queries or need something let us know! I also run a part-time detailing business so if you need any help or advice feel free to ask :D

Cool quite often up there as the in-laws live up there. Yea work at East Kent Audi in Canterbury so if you have any part's queries or need something let us know! I also run a part-time detailing business so if you need any help or advice feel free to ask :D
nice one Luke! My dads from down that way and in actual fact his q5 is in your dealership as we speak lol. Engine started smoking the other day and the technicians reckon gearbox/ clutch problems. 2011 with 20k on clock, don't sound right to me! Anyway he's having kittens ha! Let me know your detailing prices/services etc il try book something with you...cheers pal

Not far from me; I'm in Bexleyheath. If you should need a good independent servicing garage to avoid paying dealer labour rates, I can recommend Sanspeed in Standard Road, Bexleyheath. They've done a great job of looking after all my A4s (I've had four of them) for almost fifteen years now.
I used to live round the corner from them! I totally forgot about them. Nice one for the heads up!

nice one Luke! My dads from down that way and in actual fact his q5 is in your dealership as we speak lol. Engine started smoking the other day and the technicians reckon gearbox/ clutch problems. 2011 with 20k on clock, don't sound right to me! Anyway he's having kittens ha! Let me know your detailing prices/services etc il try book something with you...cheers pal
Oh really how weird! Ah that's not too good! Should still be in warranty hopefully though. If you have any trouble with the service department let us know and i'll give them a kick up the a*** :) I'll PM you regarding detailing prices etc this eve.