New Member from Birmingham :)

Royston80

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Smashing site, full of useful info. I hope I can at some stage contribute!

Hello to all and we may speak soon,

Roy

Hi Roy, welcome to audi-sport.net. What year/model car you got. Im glad you have found the site useful. Enjoy. :) x

Hi Roy, welcome to audi-sport.net. What year/model car you got. Im glad you have found the site useful. Enjoy. :) x

Hi Guys,

I am from Birmingham too. Likewise, I have found the site very helpful and hope I can make a useful contribution in the future.

I have got an Audi A4 Sport (53 plate) ...I think its multitronic....well it's an auto and I can switch to manual

Reactions: Sandra
Hi Sandra,

I now have a 12 plate a3 TDI 2l S-Tronic (lazy in my old age!!)

Pleasure to meet you!

Roy

Hi Guys,

I am from Birmingham too. Likewise, I have found the site very helpful and hope I can make a useful contribution in the future.

I have got an Audi A4 Sport (53 plate) ...I think its multitronic....well it's an auto and I can switch to manual

Well "TW" welcome along!

I think you have the same gearbox as I do... How lovely it is to drive... I just waft around all relaxed!!

Hi Sandra,

I now have a 12 plate a3 TDI 2l S-Tronic (lazy in my old age!!)

Pleasure to meet you!

Roy

Hi Roy, have a look over in the A3 8P section, lots of info in the faqs threads. We are are all friendly and helpful in here. Any pics of the car? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Reactions: Royston80
Hi Guys,

Hi Tazzy, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? I see you have already found the A4 b5 section, the boys will be along shortly to help you out. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Reactions: Tazzy Wazzy
Well "TW" welcome along!

I think you have the same gearbox as I do... How lovely it is to drive... I just waft around all relaxed!!

Cheers Roy,

Don't think I'll ever want to back to a manual after having an auto.....so much better and like u say 'relaxed'

I'm having a few issues with mine....suspect it could be fuel injector issues so once they're sorted I'm hoping I can enjoy the ride!

Cheers Roy,

Don't think I'll ever want to back to a manual after having an auto.....so much better and like u say 'relaxed'

I'm having a few issues with mine....suspect it could be fuel injector issues so once they're sorted I'm hoping I can enjoy the ride!

Oh no! Sorry to hear of your woes :( maybe I should not be soooo slanderous with the following, but if you are using Listers in Birmingham (Solihull) you would be well advised to get a "second opinion" if they don't get things sorted to your satisfaction. I had a warranty issue with them last year and had to be very strong to ensure it was sorted under warranty. I can highly recommend Worcester Audi.

Reactions: Tazzy Wazzy
Hi Tazzy, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? I see you have already found the A4 b5 section, the boys will be along shortly to help you out. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Thanks Sandra,

I'm not sure how to send images...let see if this works

Audi A4 backAudi A4 frontAudi A4 side

Oh no! Sorry to hear of your woes :( maybe I should not be soooo slanderous with the following, but if you are using Listers in Birmingham (Solihull) you would be well advised to get a "second opinion" if they don't get things sorted to your satisfaction. I had a warranty issue with them last year and had to be very strong to ensure it was sorted under warranty. I can highly recommend Worcester Audi.

Cheers Roy!