New member from Argentina

El-barto

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Tomas i am from Argentina, i own an A3 8L 2000. It is pre- restyling, but has some changes: for example it has the restyling headlights.
It also has the s5 rims, a double din stereo, and other things.
Before having the s5 rims it had the s3 , but i like more the current ones.
Future mods: s3 spoiler and maybe some bbs rims , maybe.
Here are some photos, hope you like it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi Tomas, welcome to Audi-Sport.Net. Nice car. Have a look over in the A3 8L section. Have a read through the faqs threads, lots of information in there. Hope you enjoy the forum. :) x

Argentina!! Hi! I'm posted to the Falkland Islands in September for 4 months! Might pop over the water! haha :D

Ben

Argentina!! Hi! I'm posted to the Falkland Islands in September for 4 months! Might pop over the water! haha :D

Ben
HAHA, I think the habitants of the Falkland Island don't want us argentinian people to go there. Still a nice place, and someday I will visit it(It's on my wish list after getting an s4 haha )

Hi Tomas, welcome to Audi-Sport.Net. Nice car. Have a look over in the A3 8L section. Have a read through the faqs threads, lots of information in there. Hope you enjoy the forum. :) x
Thanks Sandra! There is a lot of info in the forum, and specially lots of pictures of beautiful cars.
Again, thanks for the welcome!