new member and fresh owner of a sportback introducing myself and saying hello

schmergal

Reaction score
Just picked up a gray 2005 3.2 quattro sportback on monday night so have joined on here to see what the craic is with all you AUDI fanatics...... this my 1st audi

so will be having a jook at your posts and pics for some info and ideas......

was previous owner of M3 but ul be glad to hear it died trying to chew a wall

Welcome to the forum pal! Got any mods planned? Get some pics up :D

Welcome to the place that makes you spend money... Mods!! 😜

hello mate, any time a get a new motor i go mod in the head mad for a few weeks then it soon fizz's out to not even being bothered to wash it........ ive had a close eye on member b19ctr's black 1 previous to the air drop......

for me that is reem

:hi: its all good on here, sure you'll find everyone helpful :racer: njoy

cheers blob....... only cd played in the car so far is deadmau5

Reactions: FranA3
get some eric prydz / pyrda on there lad!!

Reactions: FranA3
pryda isnt released till may...... have u got his set live from creamfields 11..... awesome, seen him in kellys portrush couple of weeks ago, amazebag!!!

yep got it lad. have been listening to him for years. go to soundcloud, lots a eric prydz essential mixes on there. the 13.03.2005 is epic, pure listening in your car!!

how do u listen to your tunes in the car, in the m3 id an oxygen audio head unit for the iphone but itll look ****** in the audi so how do i listen to my iphone through the stereo, h8 cd's!!!

no pics as yet, maybe get 1 2moro, its no show car like, pretty bog standard....... could keep yas amused with a pic of my bike instead

tell u what, i dont even know how to insert an image

heres a vid instead

Last edited by a moderator: