1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New member and Audi owner, help needed.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by Keggers, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Keggers

Keggers Member

[Sep 2, 2012]
    Hi all, I've just purchased a 2004 53 plated Audi Quattro a6 2.5 tdI estate model, have I made a good choice? It 46000 miles on the meter. Where exactly should I be posting my questions reg this motor? Thank you.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 23, 2014]

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Sep 2, 2012]
    Hi welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics? Post over in the A3 8P section of the forum. Read the faqs thread at the top of the page, lots of useful info in there. Where are you lcated? Enjoy the forum. :) x
  4. Keggers

Keggers Member

[Sep 2, 2012]
    thanks sandra, I am located in the east mids near melton mowbray. The model of audi is a quattro a6 2.5tdi se auto estate, its only done 46k with a full audi service history, i want to put a tow bar on but am unsure what i should expect to pay and if ive made the right move with this vehicle as far as fuel consumption goes. thanks for the welcome.
  5. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Sep 2, 2012]
    Hi again, sorry i didnt read your model of car correctly, lol. Have a look in the A6 section, any questions just put a post up. If your interested in local meets/events post your details on the members list in the section below. :)

Midlands